Time Flies, Easter weekend is just around the corner!
- Easter is the Festivity in honouring the resurrection of Jesus Christ in the Christian religion.
- Americans spend $1.9 billion on Easter candy during this festive season. That is known as the second biggest candy holiday after Halloween.
- Springtime is bringing new life therefore the eggs are used as a symbol of fertility.
What to do this Easter
- Paint eggs, example – Funny emoticons and Classy shapes. This will be fun to look at and take pictures of to boast on your social media platform.
- Get the vibe going and karaoke on this special occasion. Throw in some Easter songs and host some competitions with the best singer.
- Children adore spending quality time in the kitchen. Teach them how to make hot cross buns, it will get the day on a good start.